– With the fabric glue, glue one side of a velcro dot or two onto the center of the shoe. Put the patch on the shoe and estimate where to match the other side of the velcro. Glue the velcro to the patch.
– With other patches, glue the opposite side of the velcro as the shoe onto another patch and interchange!
– Flip the bow over. Cut the paper backing down to a small square (approximately 2″).
– Cut slits perpendicular to the staple on both sides. Cut them long enough for the headband to fit through (approximately 1/2″). Don’t cut too close to the edge to avoid ripping the paper in the next step (about 1″ from the edge).
– Slide the headband through the slits. I left my bow at more of an angle instead of placing it directly in the center.